Acceptance Of Terms
What Personal Data We Collect About You
As most modern websites do, to provide a better user experience for their clients, we also collect some technical information from you, like:
- Your browser type and language;
- Operating system;
- IP address;
- Country and time zone;
- Access time and referring URLs;
- Unique device identifier and device type;
- Unique cookie identifier and cookie information;
- Geographical location.
How We May Use Your Data
FX Ground collects and uses your personal information to:
- analyse, monitor and personalize your use and experience on our website;
- secure our business and website;
- comply with legal obligations and fulfill government authorities’ request;
- to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Data
- We may receive data from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Google Ads Remarketing Cookie, Facebook Connect, DoubleClick and hotjar.com.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data according to GDPR is the personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
We do not carry out any automated decision-making or any type of automated profiling.
We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We do not intend to collect data from anyone under the age of 18. In any case that you think that your child may have shared his/her personal information with us, please, contact us.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
We may have to share (access) your personal data with:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services;
- Our employees who have limited access to your personal information;
- Accountants and auditors.
- DigitalOcean – for more information: https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/privacy/, https://www.digitalocean.com/security/privacy-shield/ and https://www.digitalocean.com/security/gdpr/
The security of your personal information is important for us and we protect it in several ways:
- our employees have limited access to your personal information;
- all our employees sign confidentiality agreements.
Although we do our best to protect the personal information we collect and store, we should remind you that on the Internet there is no such thing as a 100% secured storage. If you have any questions concerning the security of your personal information, please, contact us.
Please be informed that we have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data protection breaches and will notify you and the competent regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
We will retain your personal information with us, as long as it fulfills the purpose we collected it for.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to access: You can ask us for information regarding any data of yours that we keep at any time. This information concerns, among other things, the data categories we process, for what purposes we process it, the origin of the data if we did not acquire it directly from you and, if applicable, the recipients to whom we have sent your data. You can obtain a copy of your data from us free of charge. If you are interested in other copies, we reserve the right to charge for the additional copies.
- The right to rectification: You can request that we correct your data. We will initiate appropriate measures to keep the data of yours that we continuously process correct, complete, and up to date, based the latest information available to us.
- The right to erasure: You can request that we delete your data in case of:
- The data is no longer required for the purposes it was acquired for or otherwise processed;
- You revoke your consent, which is the basis of the data processing, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to the processing of your data and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to data processing for the purposes of direct advertising;
- The data has been processed illegally;
- Where the processing is not necessary to ensure adherence to a legal obligation that requires us to process your data; In particular with regard to legal retention periods to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
However, we may still need to retain certain information for record keeping.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to withdraw consent (where the lawful ground is consent), where it was given.
- The right to data portability: You may request that we provide all the information we hold on you in a machine-readable format to another company.
- The right to object: You can object to the processing of your data at any time for reasons that arise from your special situation provided the data processing is based on your consent or our legitimate interest or that of a third party. In this case, we will no longer process your data. The latter does not apply if we are able to prove there are compelling, defensible reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests or we require your data to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org It will be free of charge unless your requests are clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In this regard, we may charge you a reasonable fee.
We may need to request from you some specific information when you want to exercise your rights in order to confirm your identity. This is a secure measure.
We will try to respond to you in the term of 1 month but it may take us longer time due to a particular request’s complexity. In this relation, you will be duly notified about for the delay. In case you are not satisfied of any aspect of how we collect and process your data you have the right to complain in front of the Commission for Personal Data Protection We will be grateful if you contact us first so that we can try to resolve your complain for you.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. In this relation, the cookie may record how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it may present tailored option based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookie may also be used to analyze traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Almost every website uses cookie technology and this does not harm your system.
FX Ground collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you visit our website. We use different methods such as cookies and pixel tags to collect such kind of information. This type of information may include:
- IP address
- Unique cookie identifier and cookie information
- Unique device identifier and device type
- Browser type and language
- Operating system
- Country and time zone
- Information about your behaviour on our website
- Access time and referring URLs
Third parties may also collect information using cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
Functional: These cookies are always enabled as they are required for basic site functionality. They allow you to be remembered as you browse our website.
Performance: These cookies allow us to track user behaviour, which helps us to improve our website’s functionality. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in displaying a non-tailored content or slower website performance.
Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
For a comprehensive and up-to-date summary of every third-party accessing your web browser (through fxground’s website or otherwise), you can install a web browser plugin built for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies from your browser settings.
The usage of cookies can be modified in your browser settings. You may find information on how to do this from the below links:
- For more information on cookies on Internet Explorer, press Internet Explorer.
- For more information on cookies on Firefox, press Firefox.
- For more information on cookies on Chrome, press Chrome.
- For more information on cookies on Safari, press Safari.